- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Research and seek new projects to acquire, schedule meetings with clients to market the company’s products, and present the company’s portfolio and previous successful projects.
- Build good end relations with consultants and clients’ representatives.
- Work as a liaison between the company and clients, to ensure that projects are suitable for both parties.
- Negotiate prices, fees and contracts’ terms and conditions with clients and follow up on all related details till finalized by both parties’ delivery.
- Draft and negotiate projects’ plans and schedules with all concerned parties.
- Follow up with Technical Office department once received the initial designs until all the shop drawings and technical submittals are approved by the consultant.
- Follow up with Engineering and Production departments to ensure production and delivery are going according to set schedule/plan.
- Oversee the installation process to ensure construction phase is ready for installing company’s products and ensure installations are done properly and on time.
- Follow up with the Financial department to ensure that payments are being deposited according to set schedules and amounts.
- Follow up on collection process in head offices of clients’ construction companies.
- Prepare and submit all requested reports of visits and phone calls with customers.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Manufacturing
About this Company
Woodek (Wood Equipment Company) is an Egyptian manufacturer of wooden furniture & doors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wood Equipment Co