- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analyze student test data
- Review and recommend textbooks and other educational materials
- Recommend teaching techniques and the use of different or new technologies
- Develop procedures for teachers to implement curriculum
- Train teachers and other instructional staff in new content or programs
- Mentor or coach teachers to improve their skills
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
E-Learning Education Writing and Editing
About this Company
We help people to improve their English language skills by providing high quality language instruction in an environment where everyone is respected, actively engaged in learning and oriented to achieving success.
See all Careers and Jobs at 4level1
In our Academy , Attention to details is what...