- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 8,000 EGP per month, Target bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
We help people to improve their English language skills by providing high quality language instruction in an environment where everyone is respected, actively engaged in learning and oriented to achieving success.
See all Careers and Jobs at 4level1
In our Academy , Attention to details is what...