- Experience Needed:
7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design, deliver and develop high quality, effective HR solutions to address identified needs, gaps, and development opportunities across all levels within the organization. Work with leaders in different departments to understand core capabilities needed to drive business results, and translate into actionable developmental plans for all teams.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Developing HR support to increase the strategic growth of the business.
- Participates in the development of department goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Asses head count needed for different business stages.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Reviews and approves the yearly training plan and budget including vocational and soft skills training.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing Packaging and Containers
About this Company
The National Company for Glass and Crystal (S.A.E) , residing in EGYPT as a manufacturer of glass containers:
See all Careers and Jobs at National Glass
products available in Flint and green glass color, with capacity ranging from 150 ml to 1000 ml