- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To provide technical expertise in Network operational support for core IT Infrastructure within agreed business service levels.
- To provide consultancy service in network for business operating
- To provide resolution to business critical incidents and requests within agreed SLA’s. They are also expected to provide knowledge transfer and support to junior members within the group. with proven problem solving skills.
Key Accountabilities :
- Proactively ensure network performance is within defined performance matrix and highly available
- Network capacity to be maintained at all times for predictive growth
- Network are to be secured with latest updates and patches as per the Patch Management Policy
- Execute proactive measures to reduce unplanned downtime
- Plan and execute Disaster Recovery (DR) drills for critical network connections and devices to ensure business continuity.
Incident & Service Request Management
- Resolve assigned Incidents and Service requests within agreed SLA’s
- Responsible to handle business critical incidents, engaging vendor and coordinating with other teams for speedy resolution.
- Prepare root cause analysis and implement remedial measures to avoid recurrence of the incident
- Assist cross functional team for speedy resolution of Incidents.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Maintain documentation of network architecture and configurations
- Conduct periodic knowledge transfer session for Systems Engineers and other horizontal teams.
- Identify and provide mitigating options for Infrastructure related risks.
- Work closely with network consultant and development teams to ensure network plans and designs are up to standards and meet the business requirements.
3 to 5 years
A degree in Computers, Telecommunication or related discipline
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 3-5 years of experience in managing IT infrastructure of a large organization preferably in the same field
- Knowledge of ITIL Practice
- Cisco Certificates: CCNA, CCNP
- Knowledge of Cisco VOIP
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Expertise in Implementing and providing operational support of network Infrastructure in a large organization. Implementation and deployment expertise within network domain.
- Strong experience in network plan, design, configuration and operations
- Network Infrastructure & Technology
- Installation & Deployment
- Network planning, designing, configuration and operations
- Solution Design & Architecture
- Service Management
- IT Vendor Management
- IT Security Management
- We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
- Oracle experience is preferred
- Very good communications skills
- Very good English language
- Multitasking person
- Males only
About this Company
تعود جذور مجموعة بيت الخبرة إلى عام 1946 حيث أسس عميد العائلة الحاج / عبدالله محمد عبدالله سلام أول سجل تجاري بغرض مزاولة نشاط الأشغال المعدنية وتجارة الحديد والصلب بحي السبتية والذي لا يزال يمثل سرة أسواق الحديد في مصر. ونجح السيد عبدالله في زرع قيم العمل الجماعي...
See all Careers and Jobs at Bayt El Khebra