- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, Russian
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise and enable implementation partners in Oracle’s SaaS best practice cloud deployment methodology
- Work with implementation partners across their ongoing implementations to review status/progress, identify required actions and collect best practices.
- Act as a point of contact for partners during deployment of Oracle SaaS solutions and assist in resolution of issues
- Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
- Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies.
- Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards.
- Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners.
- Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- 2+ years relevant experience in managing/monitoring SaaS implementations
- Ability to facilitate workshops and enablement sessions
- Ability to manage multiple parallel engagements with different customers or partners
- Degree in related field, Computing or Business & Information Technology preferred.
- Implementation experience of SaaS projects, ideally Oracle SaaS
- Broad understanding of large Oracle’s solutions and related implementation aspects
- Project Management training and certification is desirable
- Good conduct of Russian and other local ECE languages is an advantage
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Written and verbally communicate a complex message in a simplistic way.
- Ability to build trusting relationships
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-Level stakeholders
- Team Working and Collaboration
- Remain calm and controlled under pressure
- Strong desire to learn and develop personally
- Strong time management, work ethic and focus on delivery.
- Able to travel at short notice 50% of the time.
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle