- Experience Needed:
More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The job holder will be responsible for field operations to ensure proper controls in place and identify business performance issues through financial KPIs and ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices.
- Ensure accuracy MOH reporting in accordance with PepsiCo Inventory policies and US GAAP
- Lead closing agenda for respective plants and ensure timely submissions
- Ensure that all the monthly expenses are accounted for in the relative month
- Highlight any balance sheet and P&L risks to ensure timely provisioning at HO (QoE)
- Provide Monthly COC Analysis vs. Plan/YAGO/PAGO
- Ensure proper execution of inventory count at month-end and partner with 3rd party to implement inventory count as per the monthly procedures shared by SC analyst
- Report any inventory deviations to management and secure approvals/alignment as per SoA
- Ensure proper classification of inventory (spare parts) as per the approved classification of the engineering departments
- Support in the periodic reviews of CWIP, Balance sheet and controls checklist.
- Track actual performance against budget and providing financial support to operations team
- Support both external and internal audit on costing related requests
- Ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices.
- Partner with BPO (Business process Owner) and CO (Control Owner) in GCS and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self testing and remediation of failures
- Ensure adherence of SoA as per approved local policies and enforce execution
- Ensure timely GCS testing (Quarterly)
- Governance of Fixed Assets
- Partner with Engineering team to provide Idle assets reports to FA analyst on a timely basis
- Supports Plant manager to resolve all the daily issues at plant
- Lead the implementation of the Control AOP projects at plant level
- Drive cost reduction / productivity projects and support the project teams through financial analysis
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico