- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Your job as a HR business development executive is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with old & new contacts.
- This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities in HR and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations using PowerPoint application
- Communicating HR products developments & Finance Services to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of HR marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Candidate must demonstrate self-confidence, love networking and enjoy presenting and public speaking.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Human Resources
About this Company
PARTNER & MORE is offering a wide variety of services for companies of all scales in the MENA region. We support our customers anywhere through our highly-skilled professional team along with the latest technological advances.
See all Careers and Jobs at Partner & More
We aim at increasing the...