- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Competitive package, , Bonus, social& medical insurance and overtime time
About the Job
- Full life cycle application development.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD).
- Assist in the system architectural design in the analysis phase.
- Prepare high-level of detailed software design with his supervisor.
- Translate project requirements to task specifications, estimate the time for developing them, and assign the simple and repeated tasks for junior developers, clarify it to them, coach, follow up and support them to do their tasks and review it to modify or verify it to ensure a high level of software quality and in order to share knowledge with team members.
- Responsible for software implementation for assigned projects (writing codes, search to solve software problem, design forms for users, code designing and design patterns) for more complicated or new parts of the project.
- Smoke test and fix bugs periodically during the implementation.
- Report the project status update to his supervisor.
- Support the customer directly or throw our engineering team when necessary for building, deploying, configuring and modifying systems for customers.
- Investigate new technologies and always update technical knowledge and skills.
- Participate in developing the team and the development process.
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
An affiliate of the acclaimed Osman Group, is a systems integration company specializing in providing RFID solutions and security systems. We played a significant role in introducing the latest technology to the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, with a special emphasis on Egypt and Gulf area.
See all Careers and Jobs at OGTech