- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Inventory control and reporting.
- Check quality and condition of items in a warehouse
- Implement safety procedures and standards in a warehouse.
- Coordinates and communicate with other departments in order to ensure the proper handling and delivery of the storage objects.
- Supervise the cleaning and the maintaining of supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas.
- Arrange the proper return and replacement/repair of defective items under warranty, or wrongly ordered or delivered item/s in coordination with the Sales & Finance dep.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Import and Export Wholesale Trade
About this Company
Fashion District created in answer to gathering of wide range of industries, with a specialization in fashion accessories
See all Careers and Jobs at Fashion District
In order to meet the company vision, we owned tow registered European brands `LACOBRA and Leo Pardo ` which gives a strong startup in the luxurious...