- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares or updates employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explains human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensures new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Processes all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Assists in engagement programs and other employee relations work.
- Maintains HR information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Responsible for health insurance, and monthly payroll variables.
- Handles the contracts renewal procedures.
- Handles employees attendance, working hours, vacations & permissions, business missions, etc.
- Provides statistical information and reports as requested.
- Prepares social insurance forms (form 1, form 2 - form - others).
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Beyond the ancient sites and bustling cities of Egypt lies the country’s most precious treasure: the Red Sea Coast. For years, people from all over have flocked to its coral reefs, blue waters and pure sandy beaches, considered the best in the world. With intoxicating natural...
See all Careers and Jobs at Somabay