- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design all company labels and packaging
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
La Poire is a privately owned Egyptian company which was conceived and developed as part of the Pico Group, one of the most diverse and highly successful consortia in Egypt and the Middle East. Established in 1974, Pico now operates companies across a wide range of industries...
See all Careers and Jobs at La Poire