- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for applying knowledge of communication and digital media to communicate the IKEA offer to the market in ways that will establish IKEA as the leader in life at home and to be the first choice for home furnishings in all core areas of the home, through IKEA.com.
- The role will be responsible for merging IKEA.com global solutions, together with our country business priorities, knowledge of the national and local market, competition, and peoples’ life at home to achieve the optimum result.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNT ABILITIES:
I take the IKEA website shopping and planning tools developed by
- the global website team and work with my customer relations colleagues and our other functions to implement the global solutions in the most effective and efficient way possible to meet our regions needs.
- I am responsible for, and I actively support the IKEA Concept and global communication and media strategy. (Oversee translation and localization of relevant content on the IKEA retail website (IRW)
- I give feedback on effectiveness and communicate new needs to the global team in order to support future development of the IKEA website.
- I work with the country marketing team to ensure we use IKEAuae.com as an effective communication channel to promote our home furnishing competence to the widest possible consumer market. Expanding customer base, increase repeat business and customer loyalty.
- Ensuring that the main pages of the site (home pages, other top-visited pages) are regularly updated (main focus on price and product changes) and that the site always offers something new to visitors ensuring the national and local content of the IKEA website in our country meets the needs of our customers
- Responsible for ensuring all content and functionality on the IKEA website is implemented according to the agreed time plan, used in the best way in my country
- I work with my country customer relations team and with input from the global web team to develop the IKEA website as an integral part of the easy buying process, making it an effective tool for customers to plan their home and store visits and make purchases with us.
- I work with the market research company to carry out targeted research to help us better understand how customers and consumers are using digital media and identify emerging trends. I update the global web team so we can anticipate future needs and develop the IKEA website accordingly to meet these.
- I Work with relevant research material and use these as KPI’s for website performance , Compiling , Analyzing and reporting website usage statistics as
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Experience of working on website development and the optimization of online media
- Experience of digital media communication and marketing techniques
- Has worked with Illustrator, In design, HTML, Flash, Paint shop pro and Photoshop previously
- Has worked with Navision previously
- Background in Microsoft CRM
- Has worked with Reporting tools- especially OMNITURE reporting & configuration
- 3 to 5 years in a similar role.
- Ability to evaluate creative solutions, based on IKEA values and the IKEA visual and copy identity, and give clear feedback to my team and external agencies.
- Experience of using knowledge of consumer behaviour to develop effective communication
- Experience of setting and implementing plans, setting budgets and following up goals
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work and that of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available
- Ability to engage a receiver and create passion for your plans
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...