- Minimum six years consulting experience in HR applications with strong knowledge of the HR SAP SuccessFactors (Cloud-SF Employee Central) and SAP ERP HCM (HR core and payroll areas)
- Has experience with minimum of 6 full cycle implementations and at least 2 in HR SAP Success Factors and 3 in SAP ERP HCM, HR core and payroll area.
- Good understanding of the HR Administration and Talent Management business processes
- Has performed at least one feasibility study
- Understands the Business Process Library approach.
- Experience with managing the Quality Assurance processes for software implementations
- Experience working in a large, complex global team environment
- Takes responsibility from time to time as a sub project leader
- Acts as a coach for colleagues
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Arabic: Mother Tongue
- English: Fluent
About this Company
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we...
See all Careers and Jobs at SAP