- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- RDI is looking for individuals who enjoy the thrill of a growing organization and who can work with an expert team to deliver cutting edge technology services.
- RDI is expanding its usage of cloud-based solutions with a strong emphasis on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Candidate will be exposed to modern cloud strategies and interact closely with data science team.
Typical tasks and work products include:
- Design and Develop web-based applications for Machine Learning algorithms.
- Design, code, test, document and debug software applications.
- Lead other developers in an agile environment
- Evaluate and provide technical solutions to complex application development problems
- The ideal candidate will help define short and long term strategic road-maps and implementation of the road-map enabling strategic business goals.
- Provides thought leadership to rest of the development team.
- Works independently to develop, configure, code and test programs from specifications.
- Interfaces with business analysts, project managers and clients to clarify requirements.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Assists other team members with their tasks.
- Write well-designed, efficient code.
- Review, test and debug team members’ code.
- Develop Java EE applications.
- Schedule product releases with internal teams.
- Document development phases.
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.
- Responds to user problems, including issues escalated from more junior team members.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software E-Learning Research
About this Company
RDI is established in 1993 with the aim of Realizing leadership and innovation in the CIT world through an economically successful corporation, that provides outstanding products & services seeking for the development of the society.
See all Careers and Jobs at RDI
RDI is specialized in the...