- Experience Needed:
More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- RDI is looking for individuals who enjoy the thrill of a growing organization and who can work with an expert team to deliver cutting edge technology services.
- RDI is expanding its usage of cloud-based solutions with a strong emphasis on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Candidate will be exposed to modern cloud strategies and interact closely with data science team.
Typical tasks and work products include:
- Design and Develop web-based applications for Machine Learning algorithms.
- Design, code, test, document and debug software applications.
- Lead other developers in an agile environment
- Evaluate and provide technical solutions to complex application development problems
- The ideal candidate will help define short and long term strategic road-maps and implementation of the road-map enabling strategic business goals.
- Provides thought leadership to rest of the development team.
- Works independently to develop, configure, code and test programs from specifications.
- Interfaces with business analysts, project managers and clients to clarify requirements.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Assists other team members with their tasks.
- Write well-designed, efficient code.
- Review, test and debug team members’ code.
- Develop Java EE applications.
- Schedule product releases with internal teams.
- Document development phases.
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.
- Responds to user problems, including issues escalated from more junior team members.
More than 4 years
About this Company
RDI is established in 1993 with the aim of Realizing leadership and innovation in the CIT world through an economically successful corporation, that provides outstanding products & services seeking for the development of the society.
See all Careers and Jobs at RDI
RDI is specialized in the...