- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the company in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Craft strategies for the Marketing team, including Digital, Advertising, and Communications
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Create and manage our social media pages
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Sports
About this Company
(2by2) refers to the dimensions of the space we need to deliver actual results, you just provide us with a 2*2 meters space, and the rest is on us!
See all Careers and Jobs at 2by2
Whether you are a beginner or a champion, solo or in a group, whatever your body type and goals are, 2by2 is here...