- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Designing and developing new interfaces, messages flows, and integration points using IBM Integration Bus (IIB).
- Administrating the deployed interfaces and managing execution groups on IIB.
- Developing new functionalities on MQ by creating proper message queues and channeling.
- Designing, developing and unit testing IIB message flows using various integration technologies e.g. IIB toolkit, SOAP UI, Postman etc.
- Preparing project related artefacts during various phases of the project e.g. Integration Catalogue, Design documents.
- Participating in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including analysis, definition, design, implementation, testing, delivery and support.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge