- Experience Needed:
0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Acting as representative of the OEM during interaction with the customer.
- Preparing the tools, equipment and parts needed for a service job and understand the scope of the job to be performed.
- Ensuring that the documentation for the job is available. Asking for advice in cases some steps are not known.
- Briefing with service coordinator, head of workshop or supervisor about the expected situation on site.
- Checking all relevant information of turbochargers in ATURB beforehand.
- Executing a pre-risk assessment on site, briefing with crew member on ongoing other activities and instruction for board
- Working according to instructions and adhering to regulatory and company OHS policy.
- Performing services according to the scope defined within the work order.
- Coordinating work order deviations in the scope with service coordinator and customers representative on board.
- Creating service reports, time sheets & delivery note, duly signed by customer with DSA.
- Recommending customer for immediate and future service requirements and providing feedback to service coordinator
- or end user sales.
- Collecting information about other turbochargers installed on site.
- Maintaining tools and equipment.
- Support service availability targets (24/7) service.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB