- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Intermediate level professional positions requiring subject matter knowledge and experience, more independence in problem solving and decision making.
- Manage the controllership and financial reporting of projects in accordance with internal control rules. Ensure project accounting is in accordance with Company guidelines; define milestone and liaise with accounting for revenue recognition.
- Organize the project reviews from start to the end of each contract. Ensure consistency with project teams.
- Analyze the execution performance and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks. In-depth understanding of concepts and principles in the Finance function; may be responsible for handling day-to-day staff management issues including resource management and allocation of work.
- Focus on department priorities within operating unit and may be responsible for work and development of others.
- Must have strong finance/ accounting knowledge on how the factoring/discounting is dealt in books of accounts and must have experience on factoring/ discounting arrangement/dealing with financial institutions.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Finance).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Project Finance Control.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Strong SAP; Unifier; tableau knowledge is a must.
- Must have handled factoring/Discounting arrangements with financial institutions.
About this Company
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
See all Careers and Jobs at General Electric