- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Please Read Carefully Before Applying
This position is for our subsidiary: leap13.com which is specialized in Developing Wordpress themes and plugins (Again, we don't design websites using WordPress using themes; We build WordPress themes & Plugins). Please check it out to understand the nature of our work and quality expected.
We have some popular products in the market like:
- Wiz Smart WordPress Theme. themeforest.net/item/wiz-the-smart-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/11975026
- Premium Addons for Elementor. premiumaddons.com
- Premium Blocks for Gutenberg: premiumblocks.io
- and much more.
Will be responsible for:
- Participate in coding and maintaining WordPress Themes and Plugins.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
Perfect knowledge in:
- Familiar with newer specifications of ECMAScript is a must.
- Good experience in React.js and its core principles.
- Experience in popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge in WordPress is a plus.
- Ability to write clean valid code (Very Important).
- Good knowledge of Wordpress.
- Grunt / Gulp knowledge is a plus.
- Backbone and Marionette.js is a plus.
- Good git knowledge.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, and ability to debug errors on applications and solve problems.
- Good command of English.
- Good communication skills.
P.S. You will be asked to do 2 test tasks during the phone interview. If you are not willing to do so; Please don't apply.
About this Company
Nile Creations is a creative digital marketing communications agency works above, below and through the line. We are specialized in E-Marketing Communications, Web Design & Development, E-Commerce Solutions, Graphic Design and Commercial Photography. Nile Creations uses the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Creations