- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Commercial Project Manager, you will be responsible for controlling & reporting all financial figures and for the formulation of commercial and legal contractual terms and conditions with customers, consortium partners and subcontractors
- In charge of Claim and change order management.
- Risk and Opportunity Management.
- Effective asset and cash management.
- Period-related planning of all business management key performance indicators.
- Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting.
- Implementation and maintenance of project commercial planning and controlling tools.
- Monitoring, controlling and updating of project costs, risks, billings, invoicing, accruals, provisions, hedging, bank guarantees, insurance, taxation, project reports etc.
- Regular communication with all stakeholders e.g. consultants, customers, contractors, vendors, consortium partners etc.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain robust internal control mechanism.
- Commercial project coordination (e.g. requesting and tracking bank guarantees, insurance, etc.) and coordination of legal, taxation and insurance issues.
- Drawing up the order receipt, concurrent and final costing calculations.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS