- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Implement the preventive maintenance activities, plans and repair of the cutting line area with assistance of the cutting line mechanical technician to increase the equipment’s’ reliability and decrease down time.
- Determine, analyse, and plan the required quantity of the cutting line and heavy equipment’s spare parts and consumables, then issue PR, and control (follow up) the delivery time and consumption rates to ensure the continuity of the production process.
- Implement the preventive maintenance activities and plans of the heavy equipment’s with assistance of the heavy electrical and mechanical technicians to increase the equipment’s’ reliability and life time and decrease down time.
- Analyse the root causes of equipment failures; specify the best course of action to repair the equipment to minimize the repair time and ensure best quality.
- Supervise, provide technical assistance to the heavy electrical and mechanical technicians to ensure reliable equipment‘s repair and over haul with proper time and quality.
- Manage the performance of the heavy equipment team through: coaching, on job training, delegation, performance appraisal and development to improve team performance.
- Comply with occupational health, safety and Environment regulations, policies and instructions at work place.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Sphinx glass is an independent float glass manufacturer established in Egypt in 2008 by Glassworks, a platform company of Citadel Capital, the leading private equity firm in the Middle-East and Africa with other co-investors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sphinx Glass
Sphinx Glass uses PPG Industries'...