- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Compensation and Benefits
- Processing new employees’ social insurance, termination, leave of absence, and other activities using appropriate forms.
- Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee.
- Keeping records of work times and attendance, tracking employees’ absences (regular/ irregular), and sending legal warnings accordingly.
- Keeping records of insurance coverage and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
- Administrating social and health insurance for the entire company’s employees and determining the company’s share as well as the employee’s.
- Ensuring the company’s compliance with laws and regulations concerning personnel matters as well as presenting and issuing any necessary documents required by official authorities (e.g., labor and insurance offices).
- Being responsible for the employee database system as well as employment files.
- Issuing new employee IDs and renewing existing ones annually.
- Assisting in the processing of monthly payrolls.
- Performing annual payroll tax reconciliation.
- Dealing with the Social Insurance and Labor Office to solve any issue or problem concerning employees.
- Establishing and maintaining employee files and documents to be available for any possible inspection(s).
- Following up with employee contracts, including their renewal and/or termination.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail
About this Company
Ben-Soliman journey started in Egypt in 1999, continuing after 2001 as an Egyptian brand originally designed and tailored in Turkey with its experienced designer and business team, Ben-Soliman offers the most affordable and highest -quality products, which has managed to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ben Soliman