- Experience Needed:
3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in design of one or more modules.
- Implement the agreed requirement adhering to the design documents of the project
Investigation & Problem Solving:
- Participate in deciding and recommending the technologies and tools that best fit the business requirements.
- Research and investigate to find out proper solution for technical problems.
- Ability to compare and assess technical solutions & tools.
- On time reporting and escalation of projects problems.
- Clear and accurate reporting.
Coaching & Technical guidance:
- Own one or more modules of the project(s) under development.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and coaching for the juniors team members.
- Review code of juniors team members and recommends necessary rework.
- Implement the agreed requirement with high level of quality.
- Review code of juniors members with providing clear feedback.
- Minimal number of defects during QA & UAT process.
- Participate in the requirements estimation process.
- Support production systems with taking care of implementing the required KPIs.
- Ability to investigate the root cause, recommend and implement proper technical solution within the agreed SLA.
Commitment, Flexibility & Dedication:
- Deliver tasks on time and within project plan with the agreed quality standards.
- Flexible to adapt with unplanned changes in timelines, business requirements, quality standard or any other activity that might threat the overall project delivery.
- Co-operate with other team members to achieve project targets.
- High dedication with putting the business first and ability to set the right priority for the benefit of our business.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Bachelor Degree in computer science and/or engineering or equivalent
Very good knowledge of:
1. Spring Boot
2. Spring Security
4. liquibase (plus)
6. SQL Server (plus)
8. JAVA 8+
9. AWS (plus)
12. appDynamics (plus)
13. MicroServices (plus)
15. Angular (Plus)
§ Fast learning curve with minimal coaching and guidelines.
§ Can work in a team or independent.
§ Steadiness under pressure.
§ Good communication skills.
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone