- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance
About the Job
- Ensure that all statutory and Company regulations and policies relating to hygiene, safety and fire are enforced and maintained to the assigned site.
- Ensure that the on-site security systems in respect of all functions managed are effective and maintained.
- Liaise with Establishment Staff to ensure efficient and effective lines of communication are maintained within the assigned site.
- Ensure all facility functions are completed up to the required standard of service and are also undertaken within pre-budgeted costs.
- Undertake the completion of an appropriate quality audit system on a timely basis, and to compile an action plan regarding audit, to ensure its implementation.
- Oversee and supervise the staff in coordination and planning of support services to other departments.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
GB Auto (Ghabbour) is Egypt’s leading automotive company with a dominant position in the Egyptian market with the largest market share in Passenger Cars in Egypt and with ongoing expansion plans in the Middle East region with existing presence in more than 5 countries (Egypt,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghabbour Auto