- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job description for Product Specialist – EGYPT:
The main task of a Product Specialist in Janssen Egypt is to represent Janssen in front of Health care professionals making sure Janssen products are used based in their own merit respecting all Credo obligations. PS is tasked to promote registered Janssen products within registered indications in order to increase Janssen products access. PS is tasked to detail Janssen products value in order to create demand for these products.
The details of the Job description are as follows:
Maximize sales & increase market share of assigned products:
- PS is accountable on achieving sales and market share targets assigned by his/her manager.
- PS is responsible on following sales of his accounts (hospitals, pharmacies etc..) assigned to him on regular basis making sure sales are maximized and that all sales processes were done respecting J&J compliance rules and Egyptian law. He / She will follow up on purchasing mechanisms like tenders, order issuing etc.. to make sure goods are available.
- PS is required to perform visit to HCPs enlisted in his/her CRM list with a quality and quantity pre-specified by his/her manager according to company strategy.
- PS is required to promote Janssen products respecting all compliance regulations and within the requirements of Egyptian law. PS is required to make presentations to HCPs using approved materials and following company processes.
- PS is required to perform visits within accounts according to tasks assigned by his/her manager following up consumption at pharmacy level, organizing promotional scientific meeting and establishing Janssen image as a scientific transformational innovator within his/her assigned accounts.
- PS is accountable on visiting pharmacies linked to accounts or big chain pharmacies or close to a key physician’s clinic. The objective of pharmacy visits is to ensure Janssen products are available and obtain consumption information within J&J compliance rules and Egyptian law.
- PS is required to review of the distributor’s sales reports on a monthly basis and confirm that the pharmacies listed in distributor’s sales reports are licensed pharmacies, in operation, and located at the physical address stated in the sales reports.
Establishes and enhances Janssen products Access through:
- Account Understanding by Understanding the logistical, product listing process, contracting, account Stakeholders and decision-making processes within the account.
- Developing and maintaining long-term engagements with customers/stakeholders within the Accounts that are responsible for the business side of the account (e.g. Directors of Pharmacy, Senior Procurement Managers, Tender Managers and Hospital Management).
- Monitoring metrics according to the tracking plan and re-shaping operational activities.
- Identifying short and long-term business opportunities.
Establishes and enhances partnership with HCPs through:
- Organizing promotional activities for HCPs and accounts as per CVT strategy
- Building sustainable positive relationship with target HCPs and different stakeholders aiming at maximizing patients access within regulations.
Maintains an updated database and conduct territory analysis to correct sales gaps:
- PS is responsible for following up IMS data, analyzing information about competition and taking actions in alignment with his/her manager to maximize products performance.
- PS is accountable on fulfilling all CRM system KPIs including but not limited to: Updating database, correct & accurate reporting of visits to HCPs, Samples correct handling and continuous improvement of qualitative performance.
- PS is required to update his manager and CVT with business intelligence obtained through compliant channels according to J&J guidelines and Egyptian law.
Maintains excellent ongoing knowledge of disease areas , products and competitors:
- PS is required to update his/her knowledge about assigned products and disease area and achieve results in scien
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Expected Behaviors & Skills:
- PS should behave according to Credo and J&J leadership imperatives.
- PS should be highly aware of all factors affecting his/her territory & accounts performance, reporting to his/her manager all information affecting business results.
- PS should show high sense of urgency and ability to act on business opportunities using his/her analytical skills and disciplined execution.
- PS should show collaborative behavior and ability to work in a team contributing in his/her team business.
- PS is required to be competitive always striving to push his/her product to leadership position following compliance rules.
- PS is required to report information affecting Janssen image or any misconduct by any internal or external stakeholder that might affect company image or performance.
- Graduate of medical sciences background (Medical- Dentistry-Veterinary- Pharmacy)
- Finished or exempted obligations towards governmental or military service
- Fluency in English & Arabic
- Previous sales experience is an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively, influencing others and build relationship with customers
- Result oriented, has sense of urgency, and is disciplined with pro-active attitude.
- Full compliance with J&J regulations concerning disclosure of conflicts of interests.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Johnson & Johnson
t Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and...