- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Generous Package, Medical Insurance and Transportation Allowance
About the Job
- Responsible for all aspects of digital blocks and ICs development to meet product requirements from the initial concept, architecture and specification all the way through to the final verification
- Responsible for all phases of the design cycle (requirements gathering, specification, modeling, RTL, verification, synthesis, timing closure, DFT and vector generation and simulation, lab testing, layout support and documentation).
- Plan and execute incremental updates and maintenance of existing digital designs, test systems, and supporting scripts.
- Plan, conduct and contribute to design reviews, provide input to characterization and qualification test systems, and support backend design targeting silicon, FPGAs, and system simulators
- Work closely with hardware, VLSI, System, production, applications, and platform teams to develop and optimize the chip functionality and performance.
- Lab testing and debugging the design all the way from first silicon to productization
- Work with the applications engineers to provide adequate training and help address customer issues
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
- University degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 2-4 years of digital ASIC or FPGA design experience depending on the position
- Experience in VHDL and/or Verilog design and simulation
- Front-end tools experience (Synopsys, Cadence and/or Mentor’s) and flow experience are highly desired including verification, simulators, synthesis, STA, DFT/ ATPG/RAMBIST, back-annotation and gate simulation.
- Experience with backend tools and flow as well as with floor planning or with coordinating with the backend team is essential.
- Highly motivated and independently driven.
- Excellent command of English (verbal and written).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with firmware development or interfacing with the firmware team is a strong plus.
- Experience with DSP algorithm, communications concepts and building blocks is a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience with scripting (csh, Tcl/Tk, Perl,… etc).
- Hands-on experience with debugging hardware issues using scopes and logic analyzers with good analytical and debugging skills.
- Ability to work with global, cross-functional teams is a strong plus.
- Having project management skills is a strong plus.
About this Company
Goodix Egypt located in Cairo, Egypt is a newly incorporated subsidiary of China’s Shenzhen Goodix Technology Co., Ltd. with a mandate to grow a highly talented team of engineers to develop state-of-the-art and industry-leading semiconductor system solutions including both...
See all Careers and Jobs at Goodix