- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure the Indirect Cost Estimate is correctly prepared and costed.
- Clear understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to execution of project.
- Involved in tender contract negotiation process.
- Analyze the requirements and specification of a project and determine the cost involved in a project.
- Review of Tender documents on receipt to ensure its completeness.
- All in-house co-ordination for preparation of bid including follow-up, collection of input from various sub-contractors or 3rd party
- Clear understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to the execution of a project
- Preparing BOQ’s, and getting offers from the sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ensure Subcontractor responses are complete & organized accurately according to Tender requirements
- Preparing Tender documents, Financial and Technical documents
- Ensure bids are submitted on time in accordance with customer requirements and internal rules/procedures
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Furniture
About this Company
Living In Interiors was established in 1992 by Ashraf & Alia El Tanani in Cairo Egypt and opened a branch in Doha Qatar in 2003.
See all Careers and Jobs at LIVING IN INTERIORS - EGYPT
Our team of designers and engineers is dedicated to supply our clients with the best quality possible. The design team in based on...