- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
Qanawat has a need for a smart Digital Music Content Coordinator to be responsible for assisting our Music Content Specialists with the administration of creating, producing, acquiring and promoting Arabic music content (Genres; Arabic and Islamic). You should be sharp, a great communicator, be able to pick things up quickly, have great judgment, be hands-on about everything you do, be a top problem solver with excellent follow-up skills, be a self-starter and pay excellent attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform operational tasks related to service delivery to mobile operators such us content ingestion (data entry in Qanawat systems) and content uploads (music files, mp3, WAV, etc) to mobile operators systems by following the procedures established in the operation manuals.
- Ensure timely delivery of content batches to the different customers according to the delivery plan.
- Solve assigned content delivery incidents on time, document the solution, and conduct preventive actions if any to avoid service disruption.
- Provide any recommendation to improve the quality of service, increase customer satisfaction, and / or reduce costs
- Perform daily data entry (Contracts, Authorization letters, Artist name, Album Title, Song Title, Media file, etc) into Qanawat Digital Access Management (DAM) system for all new contents received Download media files from content providers.
- Maintain the physical media library organized. Prepare content catalog reports by category, content provider, country, operator, etc. Report expired copyrights and changes to the Content Team.
- Market research on Music Content Providers (Music Aggregators, Artists and Labels)
- Identify market opportunity with music sector
- Produce the reports to recommend content providers to be partnered in response to market dynamics.
- Maintain Database for content providers.
- Select suitable contents of a specific / genre to be delivered to our customers including service-operators and online music retailers according to sales information.
- Assist Service Coordinators in the generation of services status reports.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Music Telecommunications
About this Company
Qanawat (meaning ‘Channels’ in Arabic) is a provider of various comprehensive services related to mobile phone content and technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qanawat
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have strategically teamed up with around 45 Tier 1 mobile operator in 22 countries,...