- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Business Development Activities:
- Prospect discovery (target long list), produce a detailed database covering target list aligned to segments, prospect market size, key decision person per account.
- Prospect development (Contact initiated), initiate contact and build an accurate level of relationship to secure business opportunities.
- Prospect opportunities (value proposition & data exchange), update & present Egypt’s value proposition.
- Prospect due diligence, support the in arranging due diligence visits and select support companies relevant for an investor.
- Prospect deal structuring Deal Closure, in cooperation with Investment Management Section a full understanding of the investor business model. Finalize all logistics regarding the Agreement signing ceremony
- Awareness/Outreach Activities Conferences Participation: Create, implement, and execute an aggressive outreach and conferences participation strategy to increase Egypt’s visibility.
- Miscellaneous Projects: Manage the implementation of miscellaneous activities including responding to investor’s RFI, arranging due diligence visits according to the scope of services required.
- Manage clients’ expectations and recommend to the company executives ways his department or division can better meet company goals
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Information Technology Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at ITIDA
Since its establishment, ITIDA’s core ideology was: “Spearheading the development of Egypt`s
ICT industry to increase its global competitiveness, which will make it a key contributor to the country economic growth”.