- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance the user experience.
- In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
- A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
- Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software E-Learning
About this Company
Almotahida Education Group, established in 1997, is a provider of turnkey education solutions for K-12 and vocational schools, lifelong learning centers and public libraries.Those solutions could include anything from customized curriculum development to creating interactive...
See all Careers and Jobs at Almotahida Group