- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Housing, Transportation, Flight tickets & Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance solutions on the Microsoft technology
- responsible for providing analysis, design and development of MS AX and Dynamics 365 custom functionality, develop and update SSRS reports, Application Integration Framework, provide technical guidance to IT team,
- install and configure Dynamics 365 software, proficient with SQL Server, Data Migration Framework, basics of Enterprise Portal.
- responsible for the configuration of Dynamics 365 installations and Add-ons, as well as for training and assisting clients’ IT in maintaining the Dynamics 365 software.
- Apart from development, the consultant may also get involved with providing technical support, troubleshooting, performance optimizations, code modifications and post go-live enhancements. The Consultant will provide technical and infrastructure; know-how and manage client relationships within context of individual role.
- Understand Functional Design Documents, create Technical Design Document, present the technical and security aspects of the solution to the customers, develop and test the X++ code, SSRS reports, integrations/data migrations with legacy systems, web services, extensions, configuring workflows, debug and resolve any issues with the delivery.
- Interact closely with Integration analyst/ architects to understand software requirements and design solutions
- Assist Integration Architects with providing estimates for Integration Solutions.
- Provide development support and assistance for customer escalations and issues, including off-hours
- Responsible for quality and accountability of deliverables
- Prioritize and schedule assignments to meet team deadlines and goals
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule.
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
- Must be able to interact well with multiple priorities in an extremely dynamic environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow up
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consulting Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
n 1990 Ahmed Shaheen established (Manpower License No. 1) as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) serving local work force needs. Soon after, Premier Recruitment (Manpower License No. 78) came to operation to cater for almost the entire Gulf and Overseas Market. Premier...
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas