Skills And Tools:
- Supervises and directs subordinates in various financial statements and reports.
- Prepares plan, statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues and compare it with the actual performance and provide indicators of deviation.Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of payroll, inventory and property.Supervises and directs the accounting records’ system.
- Directs internal audits concerning review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Participates in cost analysis and rate studies and guides subordinates.
- Supervises and supports finance team in the necessary preparations for external audit materials and financial reporting.Assists in the development of financial management, budget, accounting, and payroll
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Post graduate accounting certificate is preferred.
- From 5 to 10 years of professional accounting experience.
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago