- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Working on design for web and print use - brochures, catalogues, banners
- Be comfortable updating a website and creating HTML email shots
- Working as a member of a small but ambitious and multi-functional team
- Use your expertise and creativity to bring ideas and concepts to life
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
- Develop material for web pages.
- Design logos for products and businesses.
- Develop signs and environmental graphics.
- Produce credits after movies and programs.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
- Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
- Perform research on competitors and market trends.
- Choose and purchase equipment.
- Review catalogue and order samples
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Arabian Advanced Systems (Now: Naseej) is the leading knowledge solutions provider in the Arab World serving the region’s top Academic, research, cultural, and government organizations and corporations for the past 23 years; delivering world-class solutions and services that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabian Advanced Systems