- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification & classification.
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the products.
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events & offline (Stores)
- Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events (survey)
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients.
- Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program.
- Follow up the collection of financial receivables deferred with companies.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- Coordinate with the marketing department to ensure clarity of common objectives.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
The company founded in 2007 launching its first Retail Store located in Mohandessin, started its business in Electronic devices then getting widened to even including luxurious accessories, smart and high end products. In 2008, we successfully established our second Retail...
See all Careers and Jobs at TechMart