- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Expanding strategic education customer relationships to drive larger impact and targeted business growth and drive the jointly agreed customer multi-year Digital Transformation business strategy, delivering agreed outcomes while leading a virtual internal and external team with the customer and partners
- Disrupting the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase case for change and Microsoft's unique value proposition for education.
- Mobilizing, orchestrating, mentoring and leading the Microsoft Account Team, partners and customer in order to help solidify the path to the complex yet exciting journey that is Digital Transformation
- Selling education services and solutions that: Drive student and educator usage by focusing on strategic workloads in Office 365 (Forms, Teams, OneNote)
- Grow usage of integrated learning solutions on the Microsoft platform (Office 365, School Data Synch, Teams, Edge, Dynamics 365)
- Grow and protect Windows 10 device share, by creating demand for experiences specific to Windows
- Drive Azure as the cloud for education, especially in academic research by establishing strategic design wins across top research institution
- Grow awareness/usage of the Microsoft Cloud to close talent gap of students, researchers and faculty/instructors on Azure/Cloud
- Drive active usage of Minecraft: Education Edition
- Leading the process of structuring deals and define the negotiation strategies for the customer account
- Establishing Microsoft as a leader in education transformation and future ready skills championing Microsoft’s mission to empower every student by supporting education future-ready skills focus across the spectrum of our audience engagements, from high level conversations on skills/employability with leaders, to getting students excited about computer science, and empowering students to graduate with industry recognized skills
- Be able to articulate the Education Transformation Framework vision, followed by the customer maturity framework/path for customers to take to enable their digital transformation based on their stage and objectives/capabilities they want to achieve.
- Presenting and demonstrating key end-user solutions/capabilities and technical architectures aligned to a customer maturity framework/path in Windows 10 Pro and Education, Office 365 clients and Modern Classroom deployment tools such as Identity with Azure Active Directory Premium (AAD P1), Intune (MDM and MAM) and Teams with School Data Sync (SDS) set-up. And looking holistically end to end to the resources ready for deployment & adoption (usage) assistance for smooth customer experience.
- Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer Digital Transformation strategy maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Microsoft Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microsoft