- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Updating the pharmacy group’s database of the pharmaceutical and cosmetic products that are available in the Egyptian market, ensuring that each item has the correct product information including its origin, composition and medical use.
- Assigning new codes to any new products and identifying any repeated or discontinued product codes in the database.
- Creating product groups based on the products' manufacturer or supplier in order to facilitate the work of the purchasing team.
- Creating product groups based on the products' actual placement in the pharmacy to facilitate the work of the inventory committee.
- Leading and supervising the work of the data entry/warehouse specialists; providing new employees with training on the proper use of the system.
- Reviewing the product stocks in all pharmacy branches to identify coding mistakes; preparing and submitting the necessary reports to the inventory committee.
- Planning and maintaining the system for grouping products of similar properties and functions to facilitate their acquisition and the identification of product alternatives.
- Overseeing the coding, storage and distribution of the pharmaceutical and cosmetic products that enter the warehouse.
- Planning and authorizing certain inventory checks in the warehouse to correct any data entry mistakes that may have occurred during the receipt/release of the items.
- Issue any necessary reports regarding any database inquiry.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Pharmaceuticals Retail
About this Company
Zikry Pharmacies was founded in 1948 by Dr. Sabry Zikry. Under the principle that “family comes first”, Dr. Sabry laid down the foundation for what is now more than 10 pharmacies in Greater Cairo. Zikry Pharmacies is one of the leaders in the Egyptian market due to its wide...
See all Careers and Jobs at Zikry-Pharmacies