- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
18,000 to 20,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure all business operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the top management to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support employees communication with the management team.
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Consulting Services Management Consulting