- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversee the activities of shipping, receiving, warehouse personnel, and all related aspects to assure the delivery performance.
- Develop and maintain schedules, onboard new hires, and set department goals based on company expectations.
- Evaluate employee performance to ensure that the entire team runs efficiently while providing guidance to make team members more effective.
- Support overall performance and efficiency by developing and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) throughout the shipment cycle.
- Review and revise these KPIs based on many factors, including order volume and success delivery rate.
- Responsible for ensuring that their teams understand expectations and consistently meet or exceed KPIs.
- Report to management operations’ team performance.
- Contact couriers and get the best deals for delivery fees and performance.
- Deal with other different departments to assure successful closed cycle and enhance some if needed.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Insurance
About this Company
Smart's mission is the easy accessibility of medical services by our customers. We achieve this through our large network of service providers with continuous follow up of the level of service by different Smart departments with a group of young enthusiastic employees, who...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Medical Services