- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Resolve Electrical Issues
- Manage Construction Schedules
- Conduct System Testing
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works (Experience in low voltage and low current operation)at site.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Asst. Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Construction and Design (CONSTEC) is an Egyptian joint stock company, specialized in providing fully integrated contracting solutions. As a class I general contracting company, our expertise expands to include a wide range of projects including; industrial, residential,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Construction & Design Co. SAE