- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To meet or exceed commercial targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined Novarris products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- To assist in coaching of commercial team including of ongoing coaching and counselling through regular field visits.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Novartis priority products, technical information, product strategy, position i ng, key messages and programmes.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses (AV and personal). Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams e.g. Healthcare, Hospital, in order to
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Novartis