- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Data has been at the heart of the insurance industry for many years and the amount being generated daily is growing exponentially.
- A huge opportunity exists to create massive disruption to the insurance model due to technology improvements, which allows us to uncover greater insights.
- The AI CoE will create an environment to contribute and develop skills at the cutting edge of technology.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) - Machine learning is one of the skill sets that Vodafone continues to grow.
- You will be responsible for researching, designing, and building systems through the implementation of supervised and unsupervised machine-learning techniques.
- Technologies and methodologies applied will include machine learning, information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and vision processing technologies.
- Incumbents will work both individually and with different teams to envision and realize cutting-edge ideas through rapid prototyping, development and deployment. Teams will work on business problems and Proof of Concepts to help determine which opportunities to pursue further and share these findings to assist Vodafone’s future product development.
- The AI CoE is seeking a talented, forward thinking, hands-on Full stack developer to join a team with sold software engineering background of knowledgeable technical professionals to research, pilot and deploy predictive modeling algorithms and develop tools that utilize machine learning to help make business decisions and automation.
- The Full stack developer will partner with the business to identify opportunities in the use of data to solve business problems through the use of machine learning models and also explore integrating internal and external data pipelines to improve the models and results.
- The Engineer will work on projects of varying levels of complexity and will start with mentoring and development support to help expand and enhance required skills and knowledge to ensure success in this role with a team working on cutting edge technology
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- 1- 3 years of experience in software engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Experience with Django/ Flask.
- Familiarity with react JS.
- Information retrieval (preferred selenium).
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Natural language Programming.
- Machine Learning.
- Python Data Science stack (NLTK, Pandas, Numpy, Tensor Flow).
- Experience with GCP products.
- Experience with terraform.
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone