- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Plan, execute and develop sales activities
- Initiate client calls and reaching out to potential clients
- Meeting clients to discuss their projects requirements.
- Prepare presentations and product demonstration when needed
- Prepare sales reviews and reports monthly and quarterly.
- Follow up with the clients throughout the sales process to ensure that their needs are met
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and clients relationships
- Update the CRM on a daily basis
- Researching numerous topics in various industries.
- Briefing the team who will handle the project.
- You would usually handle multiple accounts at the same time.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
To be a successful account executive, you'll need:
- Excellent command of the English language. Please don't apply if you aren't fluent in English, read/write.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Internet skills.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure.
- A professional manner.
- Previous digital marketing experience is a plus.
About this Company
ADD Pluses is a fully integrated creative and strategic software house specialized in developing tailored and custom innovative & creative solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Add Pluses
We precisely design user experience and user interface that suits the selected target audiences of any website/web...