- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly Bonus
About the Job
- Provide income statements and follow up on invoices collection.
- Issue Letter of Guarantee to the bank, send it to the client, and follow up on the cheque cycle for money collection.
- Monitor processing of invoices and quotations, and report, monthly, to the management a compiled total amount with sales taxes and charges due.
- Translate the financial contract for governmental purposes, and register insurance file for new projects in the social insurance offices.
- Confer with clients in person; to determine reasons for overdue payments, and to review the terms of the financial contracts.
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes, and advises customers on necessary actions and strategies for debt payment.
- Assure that the company’s standard template regarding invoice sample is in place for every customer.
- Manage the letter of credit with the banks for importing purposes, and supervise the transportation cycle of purchased items (construction vehicles, equipment, material, etc.).
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Banking Financial Services
About this Company
Early in 1992, Giza Cable industries "gc3"
See all Careers and Jobs at Giza Cable Industries
was established aspiring to be one of the top regional leaders in the manufacturing of telephone cables in EGYPT with production ,Under the name of
Giza for Telephone Cables “GTC”.
Our primary objective is to...