- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly Bonus
About the Job
- Provide income statements and follow up on invoices collection.
- Issue Letter of Guarantee to the bank, send it to the client, and follow up on the cheque cycle for money collection.
- Monitor processing of invoices and quotations, and report, monthly, to the management a compiled total amount with sales taxes and charges due.
- Translate the financial contract for governmental purposes, and register insurance file for new projects in the social insurance offices.
- Confer with clients in person; to determine reasons for overdue payments, and to review the terms of the financial contracts.
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes, and advises customers on necessary actions and strategies for debt payment.
- Assure that the company’s standard template regarding invoice sample is in place for every customer.
- Manage the letter of credit with the banks for importing purposes, and supervise the transportation cycle of purchased items (construction vehicles, equipment, material, etc.).
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Banking Financial Services