- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonuses
About the Job
- Develop back-end services using micro-services architecture and REST API standards
- Manage DevOps through AWS and GCP.
Publish private NPM packages to be used across the back-end systems.
- Secure the back-end using security best practices against major security threats (OWASP).
- Develop back-end APIs to cater for features required as per documented feature stories
- Publish APIs on the postman to be consumed and tested by developers and Quality Control
- Oversee the day-to-day functions of the development team.
- Review and Approve pull requests made by the development team.
- Conduct training sessions with the team so that they can be equipped with new knowledge and skills to remain current.
- Enforce clean code and coding best practices (e.g. unit testing).
- Always be available to provide technical support to team members in their tasks.
- This role is a qualifier for the technical team lead role for the whole development team.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Qurba is a buzzing new startup, based in the heart of Alexandria, aiming to make places easy to discover! We are building a new platform for users to easily discover new places around them!
See all Careers and Jobs at Qurba