- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, or video)
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create a content calendar and schedule.
- Analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Working within social media tools.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least