- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Responsible for all AMIDEAST sales activities in Alexandria and delta region, with the work falling into three main areas:
Supporting pre-sales activities by giving detailed information about various products and the ways in which they could meet a customer's needs
The actual sale involves negotiating a commercial agreement to the benefit of both customer and AMIDEAST;
Customer care, which follows the sale, may include solving issues, as well as exploring the possibility of further sales
- Identify and develop new business with current and potential clients by generating leads and interest through cold-calls, networking, presentations, and office visits.
- Visit at least two potential clients per day to promote AMIDEAST services
- Learn customers' diverse, specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Promotes and accelerate sales for ETS services and products.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate with staff across departments to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Assist Finance department on follow-up for collection of payment when requested.
- Manage tasks to organize and prioritize daily and weekly sales goals.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Working Conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
AMIDEAST is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Amideast
Founded in 1951, AMIDEAST in its early years focused on promoting U.S. study to students in the MENA...