- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handle newly hired and resigning employees in accordance with department’s policies and procedures and labor law.
- Support in the recording of employee attendance and ensure that all information captured is accurate.
- File and update employee documents, records and certificates in personnel file in line with the established filing system.
- Review leave balances and ensure that leaves recorded are accurate and updating leave balances in a timely manner in line with THE COMPANY’s policies.
- Support in disciplinary investigations and prepare related recommendations for action.
- Support in the preparation of employment contracts ensuring that information is accurate.
- Execute and review the periodic payroll calculations and ensure that all employee transactions reflect accurately in calculations.
- Prepare the monthly payroll reports and ensure that information is accurate.
- Maintain short and long-term benefit schemes and provide recommendations on schemes to apply within THE COMPANY in line with HR policies.
- Maintain and administer agreements with benefits providers and monitor their performance ensuring that the service provided is in line with the contract agreement.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services