We are looking for candidates that:
- Applied Arts Background is preferable.
- Previous teaching experience.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Fluency in English is a Must.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Sheets/Forms and online survey tools.
- Problem solver, able to quickly assess issues and provide solutions.
- Comfortable in a non-traditional organizational structure.
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude and ability to take ownership of projects from beginning to end.
- High tolerance for and adaptable to constant change resulting from our rapid growth.
About this Company
iSchool is offering a suite of programs for children ages 6 to 16 introducing them to science, technology, engineering, and math through a variety of trend technology hands-on workshops all aimed at developing problem-solving skills, Programs include after-school programs, evening classes, in-school field trips, workshops.
See all Careers and Jobs at iSchool