- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
About the Job
- The Candidate will be responsible for business and public relations operations, meeting and business development targets will be responsible for negotiating on behalf of the companies brands with all potential prospect
- Targeting prospects that are generated by external and internal sources of leads.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin negotiations process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls to action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow up calls to existing clients via telephone and email crosssell and upsell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.\
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Joy Egypt is a pioneer event management company in the travel industry
See all Careers and Jobs at JOY